Starting at $36,145*
For the first year or 10,000 miles, you'll enjoy no-charge scheduled maintenance on your Volkswagen Eos. That means when it's time for an oil change, tire rotation, filter replacement, inspections, and more, it's all covered.
The Eos has a single engine available, and it's the only one you'll need. The standard 2.0-liter TSI engine offers 200 horsepower, 207 pound-feet of torque, and uses direct injection and turbocharging to help you get the most out of every ride.
Available Sport Suspension
Want to take the already-spectacular road-feel in the Volkswagen Eos up a notch? Available sport-tuned suspension lets you hug every curve that much closer, with the wind in your hair and a smile on your face.
- Power folding hardtop convertible
- Panoramic sunroof
- VW Car-Net® connected car suite
- 17” Michigan alloy wheels
- Touchscreen navigation
- Bluetooth® with audio streaming
- MDI with iPod® cable
- Power easy-entry front seat
- Dual-zone climate control
- 12-way power driver’s seat
- Heated front seats
- V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces